Instapost

11:43

1.Homemade dessert - 2.I looked a little bit like a groupi - 3.Hospitals are depressing - 4.My fav place on earth - 5.Bannana smoothie for breakfast
1.New lovely cd from Miss Caffeina - 2.Myself before going to bed - 3.I baked some cupcakes - 4. Outfit with faux leather pant from H&M - 5. My sis at Ikea, lot of love. :)
1. We gone to the snow - 2. A little sketch I made some time ago - 3. The day before was snowing... - 4.Swiss chocolat and a good book. Heaven - 5.Myself, again. 

I'm back. I'm sorry. Maybe I didn't feel good for post my life, or even my life was so boring. Days at hospitals, but a good end. Hope to stay with you like at start, always with a big smile on face. I think I can, at least right now. A lots of thing that I need to make it, blogging is one of the most important for my now. I missed to write, draw and be here. So, again, more strong than never: here I'm. 
Enjoy it. 
I (re)start with my last two week on instagram. If you want see largest images click on them! ;) And, feel free to follow me on IG. My user is nymphstyle_nere
Kisses. 

He vuelto. Lo siento. Quizá no tenía ganas de postear mi vida, o puede que fuera demasiado aburrida. Dias de hospitales y al final un final feliz. Espero estar como al principio, ilusionada, sonriendo. Sé que, al menos de momento, es así. Tengo que hacer millones de cosas, pero el blog a vuelto a ser una prioridad para mi. Echaba de menos escribir, dibujar y demás para él. Así que, de nuevo, Aquí estoy. 
Disfrutad.
Para (re)comenzar con esto, os dejo mis dos últimas semanas en Instagram. Para ver las imágenes grandes clicad en ellas! ;) Y por supuesto, si queréis podéis seguirme en IG. Soy nymphstyle_nere
Millones de besos

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Escribe lo que pienses, si te gusta, si no, da tu opinión, por favor!