Instapost

12:05

1. Summer sketch / 2. We was 15 y.o. again! / 3. Healthy breakfast / 4. Nighty smoothie / 5. Free birds outfit
1. Usually nights / 2. Healthy lunch / 3. Going to travel / 4. Soo hot! / 5. Graciá dino!
1. Montjuic by night / 2. Park Güell / 3. Funny candy / 4. My memories of Barcelona / 5. Breakfast, donut & chocolate milkshake
1. My lovely &OtherStories sandals / 2. And the beautiful new heels from Forever21 / 3. Healthy breakfast again / 4. Last night of holidays / 5. Lovely sky. 

Back to school. Time for a little changes. I hate and love September. I think it's the perfect time to make decisions, but likewise this scare me a bit. Well, meanwhile let you some of my pics of this last month and going to start doing everything I must did before today!
Bonne rentrée, mes amis!

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Escribe lo que pienses, si te gusta, si no, da tu opinión, por favor!